Civility & International Etiquettes (13 – 18 years)
- 3 Months.
- 2 Days a week of Classroom Training.
- Support of guided learning through projects and assignments.
- We offer personalized training sessions in a batch of just 4 students.
BATCH STARTING FROM SEPTEMBER 2013
- Understanding manners & respect.
- Respect for self & others.
- Creating a first impression.
- Meeting & Greeting.
- Art of Conversation.
- Cell phone etiquettes & netiquettes.
- Listening skills.
- Basic table manners / table setting.
- Dinning & party etiquettes.
- Being clothes minded.
- Special occasions & RSVP.
- Manners at school & public.
- Guest & Host etiquettes.
- Confident Me.
- Helping at mealtime.
- Washroom manners.
- Social awareness.
- Goal setting & Mission statement.
- Peer Pressure & Cross roads of life.
- Body image.
- Dating etiquettes.
- Art of saying No.
WHO SHOULD DO IT?
- Young Adults in the age group of 13–18 years, looking
to study/work abroad.
- For those who desire to face the society & the
world with confidence & courtesy.
- Enhance their skills and create a lasting impression.
- Those wishing to create strong roots of success
from an early age.
- Poise 7 “Certificate in Civility & International
Etiquettes” (13 – 18 years) in affiliation with Civility Worldwide, Canada.
- Certificates will be awarded only after assessment.
Copyright © 2017 POISE7