LENGTH OF SESSION:
One full day (9 to 5) with three breaks (lunch break and two tea breaks)
Imagine having the ability to hold the attention of others. Imagine sending a message of confidence and credibility without saying a word. And, imagine saving time by sending clear, concise electronic and written communication. All this is possible by practicing some simple communication techniques.
WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM THIS SESSION?
Front-line personnel, human resources professionals, executives, project managers, anyone who interacts with other people in any way; electronically, via the telephone, or face-to-face, would benefit by brushing up on his/her communication skills.
After attending this session you will be better able to:
- Consistently exhibit the qualities of a professional
- Learn techniques for communicating respect and leadership
- Present yourself in a positive way
- Understand and address the needs of those you are communicating with
- Adopt the 4 E’s philosophy
TOPICS COVERED IN THIS SESSION:
- Overview of communication
- What does etiquette/civility have to do with communication?
- How are your communication skills?
- Components of respectful communication
- The 4 E’s Rule
- Communicating respect at work
Poise7 Certificate on Communicating Professionalism in affiliation with The Center For Organizational Cultural Competence, Canada.