Leveraging Your Sphere of Influence
LENGTH OF SESSION:
One full day (9 to 5) with three breaks (lunch break and two tea breaks)
If doing seven simple things could help you take the work out of networking, enhance your confidence and generate advice, support, feedback, and development leads for growing your business, wouldn’t you want to do those things? In an increasingly competitive business world successful professionals know that networking is an essential part of business. Join India’s Business Etiquette Expert, Kshama Choudhary and learn best practices for Leveraging Your Sphere of Influence.
WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM THIS SESSION?
Anyone building a business would benefit from this session. As well, people who interact on a daily basis with potential clients and suppliers or anyone who sells products and services to others.
After attending this session you will be better able to:
- Develop your social intelligence and make long-lasting business contacts
- Increase your confidence and build a culture of connectedness
- Understand the difference between network building and referral building
- Optimize practical networking opportunities
- Network with purpose; qualitative versus quantitative communications
- Make money with word of mouth selling
- Inspire others to act when you ask
- Master the art of networking in just minutes a day
TOPICS COVERED IN THIS SESSION:
- Steps to networking success
- Nontraditional marketing strategies
- Gaining access to spheres of influence
- Leveraging your Social Intelligence
- Inspiring those who know you
- Generating reciprocal support systems
- Building your business and increasing revenue through networking
- OPTIONAL ADD-ONS–Etiquette Specific Mixing Business and Pleasure Behavior
Poise7 Certificate on Leveraging Your Sphere of Influence in affiliation with The Center For Organizational Cultural Competence, Canada.